help > Importing CONN-preprocessed data
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Aug 8, 2023  12:08 AM | erinkim791
Importing CONN-preprocessed data

Hello! 

I've already preprocessed my data using CONN in another project. 

I'm trying to see if there's a way to import the already-preprocessed data (like import fMRIPrep/SPM options) into a newly created project using GUI (struct, func, ROI, 1st/2nd covariates...)? 

If that's not possible, where can I find the information for 2nd level covariates? (I've used default preprocessing pipeline). 

Thank you so much! 

Best,

Erin.

Aug 19, 2023  02:08 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: Importing CONN-preprocessed data

Hi Erin,

If you use in your original project the 'Project -> Save as' option and select a different project name/location, that will create a new CONN project with all of the Setup tab filled in the same way as in the original project, but with none of the Setup/Denoising/Analysis steps run yet (no data is copied to the new project).

Hope this helps

Alfonso

Originally posted by erinkim791:

Hello! 

I'm trying to see if there's a way to import the already-preprocessed data (like import fMRIPrep/SPM options) into a newly created project using GUI (struct, func, ROI, 1st/2nd covariates...)? 

If that's not possible, where can I find the information for 2nd level covariates? (I've used default preprocessing pipeline). 

Thank you so much! 

Best,

Erin.

Apr 16, 2024  08:04 PM | Basak Kurtisoglu
RE: Importing CONN-preprocessed data

Hi Alfonso,

Regarding Erin's message and your response, is it possible to import preprocessed data to skip directly to the denoising step? Since preprocessing is the most time-consuming step, I would like to skip it. I need to change the experimental conditions, therefore the 'save as' option you suggested won't work in my case (unfortunately I had to try it multiple times). 

If possible, I could use your help as soon as possible due to time limitations. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Basak

Originally posted by Alfonso Nieto-Castanon:

Hi Erin,

If you use in your original project the 'Project -> Save as' option and select a different project name/location, that will create a new CONN project with all of the Setup tab filled in the same way as in the original project, but with none of the Setup/Denoising/Analysis steps run yet (no data is copied to the new project).

Hope this helps

Alfonso

Originally posted by erinkim791:

Hello! 

Thank you so much! 

Best,

Erin.